Monday, September 27, 2010

Introducing Cicli Masini

Cicli Masini... offering the best in true Italian vintage cycling. It's not a product (yet), and nothing's for sale (yet) except the idea of riding on the open road, whether in Tuscany on le strade bianche, in the Swiss Jura or through the headwind on the straight lines of Iowa... on fine vintage Italian bikes.

Inspired by the Mason family heraldic shield, the Cicli Masini logo features the family motto "Dum Spiro Spero" (As Long As I Breathe, I Have Hope).


2 comments:

  1. Are you going to have a nice handbuilt made to put your badge on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gunnar - I'm looking at a Fratelli Dalcerri cambio corsa frameset from the 40's to "repurpose". Lara Kintner Brooks saddle, and a silver headbadge from Jennifer Green. Ideally, I'll show up at next year's l'Eroica with a Cicli Masini to judge and enter, provided I survive this weekend, of course!

    ReplyDelete