Thursday, February 18, 2010

My New Galmozzi!

So... here it is... as I got it. I haven't even wiped off the dust with my finger. I'm thinking I'll put Fiamme red labels on it as opposed to the too-new and mildly aero rims that are on there. I'll also try to find a good set of GS or NR brake levers with decent hoods, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Also, I got a VERY short NR seatpost of the same vintage and the flutes are blue and yellow. I'm thinking of putting that one on the Galmozzi, and use this one on the red/white/yellow Ciöcc.

The rest of the photos can be found on my Flickr page.








3 comments:

  1. ciao da Luigino Moro complimenti per il sito e la bici.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bike.
    I am also a big fan of Galmozzi. Own a yellow track bike.
    Check my site www.ciclisucarta.it. You may like it.
    bye,
    stefano

    ReplyDelete