Tuesday, September 17, 2019

eBay IS KILLING MY DESIRE TO STOP SAVING COLUMBUS TUBED BIKES!

A 1991 Tommasini Competizione just paid its way into my garage (more on that later), and eBay is killing my desire to stop. I'm like an old cat lady, but with Columbus-tubed Italian bikes. I always say that a reasonably-priced Bianchi Proto or Tommasini Diamante or Velocista is the only thing missing from the collection and lo and behold, what do I continue to see in my eBay searches...




In addition, there are a few interesting gems that, thankfully, are not quite the right size and in some cases, certainly not selling at a reasonable price!




And then there are the additional Bianchi's that make me grateful that I got my Reparto Corse model for almost nothing by comparison.




This last one, at $3500, is most definitely a "if money were no object" purchase. I've never seen another!


No comments:

Post a Comment