Friday, May 16, 2008

Pre-Giro free concert in Palermo

Well, I'm finally back home and going through some of the photos from the past couple of weeks in Sicily. Unfortunately, none are from any of my fantastic rides and spectacular crash that left me with some good rash on the old leg. I took the boat from Palermo to Genoa and drove home from there, with one stop to drop the bikes off to the team. I finally got home at 6:00 this morning after 34 hours of travel!

Speaking of Palermo, the Giro opened up with a free concert by Italian blues guitarist Alex Britti. If you're able to find him, check out any of his music... you won't be disappointed.


1 comment:

  1. Endurance driving sessions, what a great time. Road rash eh? Sounds like the makings of a good blog post to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete